We’re just a few days away from the inaugural District Gaming Classic, presented by Events DC! The District Gaming Classic will award two players, one from each console-winning team, an automatic entry into the NBA 2K League draft pool. That means, pending a background check, two players will be selected by Wizards District Gaming players and staff to join the Season 3 NBA 2K League draft pool. Other rules and regulations apply.
Here’s what you need to know before the tournament:
- All tournament organization and standings will be on Battlefy.com/district-gaming-classic.
- After registering, check-in’s for the online qualifier will begin at:
- 12pm EST on Saturday, October 19th for Xbox.
- 12pm EST on Sunday, October 20th for PlayStation.
- Make sure your whole team is loaded onto the court prior to tip-off.
- There will be 16 teams on each console, therefore to make it to the finals you must win 6 games (3 matchups).
- Tweet us your stream link to be watched by the Wizards District Gaming head coach and staff.
- Post your highlights with hashtags #RunTheDistrict & #DGClassic for an opportunity to be featured on our Wizards District Gaming Twitter account.
More questions? Join our discord at https://t.co/TwDrg6QHgh?amp=1